#smallandmightystories


After the success of March Meet The Maker I decided to try another monthly campaign. Quite luckily I found and signed up to #smallandmightystories straight away. This time it focusses on Instagram and using "your stories" to engage an audience. So far so good! However, a lot of the content is generated by me talking to camera. Now this is a scary concept if you hate having your photo taken but, in order to gain more confidence, I went for it. My first post can be viewed above! This also serves as a bit of an introduction for you too.

Although I am now only six days in it has been fun trying to come up with ideas related to the prompts provided by @socialmouthsam (https://www.socialmouth.co.uk). Here's one that shows you where I work, my studio in my garden!


If you want to take a look at my Instagram check it out here Slumbermonkey Designs and take a look at my stories, they only last 24 hours!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet The Maker!

Join the Slumbermonkey Mailing List