Meet The Maker!


This month I have been taking part in a "Meet The Maker" challenge devised by the wonderful Joanne Hawker (https://joannehawker.co.uk). Every day throughout the month there is a prompt to follow. Inspired by that word you devise and then publish a post to Instagram. It has been a wonderful way to engage with the creative community and like minded individuals. I have tried to be individual in my approach and have hopefully put across my ideas and my passion for making. The video above shows me in time lapse (wish I was that fast!) hand colouring a piece of shrink plastic jewellery. Social media is such a huge part of building a business these days but this is such an enjoyable way to be involved.

If you are on Instagram take a look at all the posts with the hashtag #MarchMeetTheMaker and see the diverse range of independent business taking part. My Instagram link is here if you would like to see more of my posts this month. See you there!

https://www.instagram.com/slumbermonkey/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#smallandmightystories

Join the Slumbermonkey Mailing List