Dorset Team Spring Fair Prep.

For the last few weeks I have been preparing for the Dorset Etsy Team Spring Fair. It's happening this Saturday so I am trying to be as organised as possible. There are some truly wonderful makers involved and it's a privilege to be involved. I haven't actually done many fairs so each one I
use as a learning curve.

One the the most important things I find, to do is to mock-up my stall so I know everything fits. This time I have invested in some props and display items to hopefully make my items stand out. Here you can see that I have opted for quite a natural colour to compliment the theme of my jewellery.



I also sell greetings cards so have a clear display for those to make selection more efficient. Here's a tryout I did yesterday! Fingers crossed that offer gets lots of takers.


Before Saturday I'm going to make sure that everything I have fits into my space so will measure out everything to make doubly sure. I also decided to spray my wooden displays bronze. A last minute idea but one that I hope will work well.

So what do you think of my preparations? Next week I'll review how I did and include photos of fellow Dorset Team members stalls. In the meantime the link to the details are here. If you are near Wimborne then I might see you there,  https://www.facebook.com/events/282450382285845/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet The Maker!

#smallandmightystories

Join the Slumbermonkey Mailing List