Snow Business.

Most of you in the U.K have probably been affected by the awful weather this week, with snow, gales  and ice. Here in Dorset we had a big dump of the white stuff on Thursday. It snowed all day! This is the first time we have had snow since we moved here. It is now that I can truly say how amazing it is to have my own studio in the garden. I could still be creative without having to stray far. My studio also has underfloor heating. How amazing is that? So this week I have been snug and warm whilst I develop some Easter ideas and get to grips with my Silhouette Cameo.


Here's my studio from the outside in the snow! You can see the bird feeders outside the window. I love watching the birds in the garden whilst I work. This week I've been keeping an eye out for some Bullfinches that seem to be hanging around. Such gorgeous colours! No photographs of them I'm afraid but I was inspired to make some bird themed jewellery a few weeks back. Coincidently they feature a Bullfinch together with a Goldfinch, another one of my favourite birds.


These items are available in store now and are perfect for Mother's Day or Easter. My Bullfinch brooch is a real favourite of mine!

Keep safe everyone x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet The Maker!

#smallandmightystories

Join the Slumbermonkey Mailing List