Mothers Day Ideas.

Everything seems to be happening early this year. Mother's Day is on Sunday 11th of March, so not long to get sorted. I have lots of ideas in my Etsy store that could make lovely little gifts and a great card that is a brand new design! I was inspired by the idea of the garden and flowers and how they are nurtured and looked after. The perfect sentiment for Mother's Day.

                                          Mum, You Helped Me Bloom

Continuing with the light, Spring like theme I love my new bird themed jewellery including pins, brooches and earrings from £8 plus p&p. Once again inspired by my garden. These are the birds I watch from my studio!                                                                                                                

Lastly I have just added this (garden inspired again!) hedgehog pyrography plaque created from my own illustrations and illustrated using pyrography. If your Mum likes original, whimsical and unique this could hit the spot!

I have lots of other ideas in store that would make great gifts for nature lovers. These are just a flavour of whats available and a small part of what I do at Slumbermonkey Designs. Hope to see you there! As a reward anyone that clicks this link Slumbermonkey Designs and uses the code BLOGHELLO, will get 10% off their order.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet The Maker!

#smallandmightystories

Join the Slumbermonkey Mailing List